The GA team was on a new series called This is Dallas tonight!! It will be aired again on Sunday, March 3rd at 11am CSTon CBS 21 in case you missed :)
Approximately 30 million women (25% of all women) in North America experience thinning or fine hair, resulting from diet, heredity, medication, health issues, or simply the aging process.
These women are turning to hair extensions as an excellent alternative to provide more fullness and volume, but this group of women are not the only reason that the hair extension market continues to rapidly grow. Hair extensions have also become a fashion trend and much more mainstream than ten years ago.
Hair extensions are now appealing to all ages, as women play with different looks, just because they can – choosing to add color, volume or length – for a special occasion or just to make a simple change.
- VoMor extensions are tape-in and reusable. Reconditioning is recommended twice after the first application.
- Recommended wear is 6-8 weeks; extensions are to be applied and removed by a licensed stylist only.
- Available lengths: 12, 16, and 20 inches.
- Available colors: each length is available in 30 colors ranging from ash blonde to deep black.
- VoMor extensions are safe and do not damage the hair. They are comfortable, natural, undetectable and fast to apply and remove (in-salon only)
Thanks to our amazing team and clients for voting us Best Salon again!!
Here's what could happen when you let Glen Alan Salon transform your hair!